Update of Life

| Wednesday, August 25, 2010 | |
You may or may not have noticed that I have been slacking in my blogging. I must apologize but baby this go round is not making it quite as easy on me as Kinsleigh did. I've had yucky morning sickness which typically hits me in the evenings the worst and it makes me want to do nothing! So I really am going to try and start doing much better and get back with it but for right now, I'm just going to be taking it slow. Hopefully soon, I can start giving more updates about baby #2 and let you know how everything is going. So far, so good and getting closer to being done with the first trimester! woo hoo!

1 comments:

Rachel Atkins Says:
August 25, 2010 at 5:03 PM

Oh my goodness, I didn't know you were pregnant, how exiting! What a blessing, hope you feel better soon, praying for that!!!

Post a Comment