I'm a Big Kid Now

| Sunday, September 5, 2010 | |

Look what got to come out at our house this past week! Our hope is to get this kiddo potty trained before number 2 gets here. So far, things aren't looking too hopeful but we did JUST begin. Basically she is obsessed with it throughout the day. She talks about it all the time and loves to go sit on it with her clothes on. She even wants us to leave the light on in the bathroom so she can go in there whenever she wants. When I saw how excited she was, I thought, "Hey, this is going to be a piece of cake." Until we went ahead and tried to get her to sit on it to really go pee pee. Let's just say she does NOT like sitting on it bare bum. Great! We may have a little ways to go. But you know what, I'm okay with that. She is still so little and I am definitely not in any rush to grow her up and get her into big girl pants. She can take her little time to get comfortable (as long as it's not for a whole year)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment