The New Fam of 4!

| Wednesday, March 23, 2011 | |
Here I finally am, 15 days after the new little one has arrived to finally do a blog post. I've come to the reality that blog posts are not going to happen quite as often these days.

Here is the new little face in our family. Isn't she beautiful?




Yup, my family feels perfectly complete. It's been a slight challenge and significant change but complete. God has given us two GORGEOUS little girls. I mean seriously their beauty is beyond words. And Kinsleigh is the best big sister. She likes to challenge her Mommy and Daddy a lot more these days but she takes care of Kyla like a little mommy herself. She especially likes to throw binkies at her in her bouncy seat instead of placing them in her mouth. Oh well, she's got the idea. And once again, Sean is proving himself to be an awesome Daddy. Taking on the role like a pro.













Let's just say, I'm one lucky girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment