My encouragement

| Sunday, April 17, 2011 | |
As most of you know, I have really been struggling these first few weeks of little Kyla's life with worry, frustration, feeling completely helpless. The list goes on and on. But there is SOMETHING and really only one thing that keeps me going. And that is Christ alone. Here are a couple of verses I have been trying to live out each and every day over the course of this time. Hopefully they can be of some encouragement to you as well with whatever you may be struggling with.

"Do not be anxious about ANYTHING, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Phil 4:6

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" Matthew 6:27 (read all verses 25-34)

"Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him." Psalm 62:5

Ky's going to be okay. I know it! And she won't be cranky forever. But you may have to accept my crankiness I may display sometimes as well. I'm trying my best but I am TIRED!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment