Wordless...

| Thursday, February 2, 2012 | |
Sometimes I simply have nothing else on my mind to blog about and the blog goes untouched for some time. I'm in one of those phases now so I thought, "Why not just share some of my favorite pics of the past month?"

play doh creatures
such cuties enjoying snack and cartoons together
Picnic in the park. Weather this month has been AMAZING
Just being her cute self
Pausing for a sweet pic during a fun game of "sock basketball"
Enjoying mommy's new cake batter balls
Building an awesome castle at Lowe's
Sportin sisters New Life Ranch shades
Playing in such an "oh so safe" place =)
10 months old!
That's one stylish princess right there
"loving" on Bella
Doesn't get any better than this...
Laundry basket rides are the best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment