And she finally pees in the potty...!!!

| Sunday, October 14, 2012 | |

Thumbs up and tatted up because guess what?! I'm a big kid now!

Not only is my almost 4 year old now finally overcome her fear of the toilet and completely potty trained but she is a little obsessed with it!  She constantly wants to go (which is USUALLY okay with me =) ) and has the whole process down like a pro.  All it took was one time actually experiencing going (which I knew it would) and she was fine with it.  Basically the one time occurred because I held her down on the potty when she was at the point that she could hold it no longer so it had no other choice but to go into the potty.  Been waiting for that moment for days! I'm usually too late and wouldn't get there in time before she would instead choose to go all over the floor NEXT to the potty.  But we are there!  Finally, praise Jesus!  And I feel like she is a totally new kid.

Now since she is such a pro, she's already trying to coach sister to do the same.  I'm all for that but no rush because this is already such a huge sigh of relief for me.  We'll focus on sister soon. She's a little imitator of all sissy does, which is why she is sitting on the potty here, so I'm sure (hopefully) she'll be no problem when she is ready.

0 comments:

Post a Comment