Kiddie Park

| Sunday, July 14, 2013 | |
Welcome to quite possibly my children's favorite new place on Earth...Kiddie Park! (Clearly we've never been to Disney World, but even if we had, this place would maybe still win because here, they can do ALL the rides and it makes them feel so awesome! haha) It's located in Bartlesville so it's a good hour long drive but so beyond worth it.  I  can't believe we have lived here for almost 4 years and had never heard of this place! We are no longer missing out. Highly recommend it! 

 Just having a little talk about how amazing this place is...










   Train rides. Always classic fun.  Yes, my children were drenched in sweat.

                                   



 Yes! Remember these?! Flashback Frontier City...miniature style! 


And I sooooo wish I could have gotten a picture of them both riding the roller coaster but that ride Mommy and Daddy had to participate as well.  Kinsleigh actually BEGGED to get on the roller coaster.  We've got a thrill seeker here folks and I think this roller coaster ridin Mama is gonna like it! I think I'm going to hear begging to go back to this place often. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment