Kahlich Koalas

| Monday, January 18, 2010 | |

Everyone knows who the Berenstain Bears and the other day I found all my old ones as I was going through my teaching supplies. As Sean and I got to talking more and more about them, it somehow turned into us creating a messed up spoof of titles with our name. Strange I know, but here they are...


  • Kahlich Koalas... First Drug Sting,
  • Kahlich Koalas...Accidentally Watch "Brokeback Mountain"
  • Kahlich Koalas...Try Online Dating
  • Kahlich Koalas...Judge Based on Appearance
  • Kahlich Koalas...In School Suspension
  • Kahlich Koalas...Visit the OB/GYN
  • Kahlich Koalas...Get Audited
  • Kahlich Koalas...Meet "Octo" mom
  • Kahlich Koalas...Go to the Wrong Sears Tower
  • Kahlich Koalas...Take Candy from a Baby

0 comments:

Post a Comment