Our Big Girl!

| Wednesday, January 6, 2010 | |

Today was another first. One I was super excited for, yet kind of sad at the same time. Kinsleigh had her first day of school. Yup, she's a big girl now and going to start coming home being little miss smarty pants before I know it. I was a little sad to know that this day was already going to have to come now that I am working again, but as time went on, I got more and more excited for it! She's going to learn so much, start bringing home little projects, and making new friends! I can't wait to see everything that's in store.


The day started off a little rough like she totally didn't want to be at church that early in the morning on a weekday. But I took little peeks in on her throughout the day (Daddy took a few peeks too) and she was doing great. By the end of the day, she was running around the building blabbering at the top of her lungs! I wish I could know what she was thinking about in that little head of hers... telling us all about her day. And Sean and I were both there to experience every minute of it. It's so amazing that we all get to be under the same roof but doing our own thing! Our family has been truly blessed! What a wonderful church family we have come to be a part of!

0 comments:

Post a Comment