Molars!

| Saturday, March 20, 2010 | |
My child is getting molars?! What?! Is that normal to happen already? As a first time mommy, I just don't know the timing of these things but all I do know is that she only has her two front teeth on the bottom and then skip a bunch of space and then a molar already in the back. Weirdest thing. I mean is she going to get those teeth to fill in between anytime soon? I discovered this new addition to her mouth when she slipped and bumped her chin on my parents coffee table. She started screaming of course and there was a little bit of blood so I proceeded to examine her mouth. That's when I spotted what looked like a giant hole in the back of her gums! I was like "wah?! No way!" Then sure enough, next day it was white. Now we've got a top one coming. We are now up to 7 teeth! woo hoo! Ok so it's really not that exciting but whatever. Please feel free to share if this is normal.

1 comments:

melissa Says:
March 22, 2010 at 1:13 PM

yes, it's normal

Post a Comment