My hubby has no grace...

| Friday, April 16, 2010 | |

The fam and I just attended our first Family Fun Night at The Kirk and it was a blast! We got to learn some good ole line dancing steps and let's just say Sean and I both need some work (he a little more so than I of course!) I can't wait for nights like these when Kinsleigh gets older and can enjoy it a little more. A big shout out to Carrie Lund for heading it up. I truly think this is one of the best things a church can do because it brings families together to do things (like line dancing) that you would not normally do together. And let's face it, we all need a change of pace in our daily routines. And once again I'm reminded through something as simple as this of why I am so thankful to be a part of our church.

0 comments:

Post a Comment