Why I love being a Mommy...

| Sunday, May 16, 2010 | |

I get sweet hugs every day.
I get to cuddle.
I get to see my beautiful girl smile and hear her giggle.
I get to be her comfort when boo boo's happen.
I get to go shopping in the toy section a lot.
I spend a lot more time playing outside.
I have motivation to eat more healthy.
I get to be "tickle monster"
I get slobbery kisses.
I get to watch Veggie Tales for a reason.
I get to hold and sing to her every day.

I get to say prayers with her every night.
I get to teach her about Jesus.
I get to see her be molded into who she is becoming and grow to be the most gorgeous little girl I've ever seen. To know that she is a part of both me and her daddy... that right there in itself is the greatest miracle of all!


I am the luckiest mommy in the world!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment