Nursery Decisions...HELP!

| Tuesday, November 9, 2010 | |
It's about that time to decorate little Kyla's nursery already! However, I'm in somewhat of a predicament as to what I should go with. So I need some help deciding. Here are a few of my favorites I have picked. They are all totally different which is why I'm having such a hard time! I'm not going to say which I think is my favorite because instead, I would like your votes! All your opinions might help sway my decision...
Please, Please, Please, tell me what you think! And don't you dare Google looking for costs to help me decide!

11 comments:

Anonymous Says:
November 9, 2010 at 1:07 PM

the first one!!!

Daysha Says:
November 9, 2010 at 1:36 PM

First one!!!

Stacy Newton Says:
November 9, 2010 at 1:59 PM

last one

Jenn Says:
November 9, 2010 at 2:32 PM

I really like them all, but the first is my fav. It's sassy and fun!

Jamie Says:
November 9, 2010 at 3:31 PM

The first one!

Anonymous Says:
November 9, 2010 at 3:47 PM

I like the first and last. The last one was an option of mine if ours was a girl :) poppy!
-Erica

Lori Crockett Says:
November 9, 2010 at 10:03 PM

I love the second one! I love the whole bird theme idea- there's so much cute stuff out there for this. I have a friend that did this theme and it was ADORABLE!

Ashlyn Leinen Says:
November 10, 2010 at 2:06 PM

I like the third option.

Ashley Says:
November 11, 2010 at 6:32 PM

I didn't realize that you were having another girl. Congrats! I like the first one. It's unique. :)

Anonymous Says:
November 15, 2010 at 9:53 PM

The first one!

Anonymous Says:
November 30, 2010 at 2:52 PM

my friend has the first one and she jazzed it up with zebra and it is adorable! I like it the best!

Post a Comment