Mommies weren't meant to be sick...

| Tuesday, January 25, 2011 | |
It is true...Mommies were NOT meant to be sick...especially pregnant ones. That should be a rule somehow. I now have been battling a cold that really knocks everything out of me for 6 days now! And during the 3rd trimester of pregnancy, it's just not working. It takes everything I have to get up and going each day. And not just in the morning when I wake up, but after every time I sit down during the day too! I eat, sleep, etc with my mouth hanging open. (flattering I know) My eyes burn, my throat hurts, every joint in my body aches AND the real icing on the cake is being 40 lbs overweight. Yup, that's how much weight I've gained so far in this pregnancy go round. I'm only 6 lbs away from what I weighed the day I went in to have Kinsleigh. Looks like I'm going to surpass that this time...bummer. So the real reason being sick for a mommy stinks is because I have so many things I have to get done each and every day, on top of work, that my energy is drained to spend time with my little girl and I DO NOT like that! Am I complaining a little bit? Yeah, I think so! But I need a energy boost! Come on immune system that I don't really have. Do your job! I hate feeling like a slacker mommy!



This woman is totally me, minus the meds, because I can't take any!!! GRRRR

0 comments:

Post a Comment