Snow Days are for Fun Days

| Thursday, February 3, 2011 | |
I have officially not left my house in 3 1/2 days. And it looks like it's going to go on even longer! But on the flip side, I have enjoyed taking advantage of these days to spend some quality time with the fam. With baby numero dos on the way, I especially needed all this extra time with my girl! Here is a peek into our last few days together...

Day 1...painting, watching the snow fall down, and dance party with Daddy. Not to mention we did play doh for an hour and a half!!!




Day 2..Making crafts, (not sure of this face but she is displaying them for you).

.

And then...yummy snow ice cream after dinner!!! It was a big hit. [Note to self: there are 250 grams of sugar in 1 can of sweetened condensed milk!!!] Woah!





We're still working on Day 3 so who knows what else is in store!

0 comments:

Post a Comment