Isaiah 41:10

| Monday, August 22, 2011 | |
10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

This verse got me yesterday. As many of youknow, I've been struggling a lot lately with sleep deprivation. If it's not because of Kyla, it's because of Kinsleigh. She's gotten terrible and Sean and I literally feel helpless and at a loss for what to do. I think we've tried almost everything in the book. Or at least that I can think of. So at the end of the day, scratch that, at the beginning of the day I feel weak and completely drained of my energy. Sometimes I don't even know if I can make it to lunchtime.

But then I read this verse. Our God, the creater of thiswhole entire universe is going to give ME strength and help ME. ME!!! Why? I don't know besides that's just who He is. "MY" plan is to make a reward chart for if she stays in her bed at night and doesn't through fits, she works herself to a prize...a Tangled dream castle tower. Don't worry, it's going to take her some effort to get there. I'm not giving it to her too easy. But I'm pretty sure God comes up with a lot better plans than me wouldn't you say? So from now on I'm going to try and remind myself when I'm down that he's got me in his "righteous right hand" helping me all along the way.

How awesome is that?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment