28 Years

| Friday, November 4, 2011 | |
Who knew at 28 years of age I would still be getting asked if my parents are home by salesmen at my door. But on a more serious note...

Who knew?

I'd have been married for almost 5 years, let alone been married at all, to a man that I dated for a short 4 months before getting engaged to him?

I'd already have two beautiful daughters?

I'd be creating a home for my family in Tulsa, Oklahoma surrounded by the most loving people I've ever known?

I'd have 5 years behind me of battling an auto immune disease that has drastically changed my life?

I'd lose dear friendships?

I'd make so many amazing new ones?

I'd still be obsessed with Facebook after 8 years? (ok, that's maybe not so serious),

It just goes to show that I am not the writer of my life. Someone of much greater importance is and has something far better planned for me. Can't wait to see what he's got cooked up for the years to come. I just pray everything I do can be a testimony to HIM.


0 comments:

Post a Comment