Dream Day

| Monday, April 16, 2012 | |
If today could be my every day, I may just feel like a Mommy who's going to make it. Everything was perfect, or at least as close to perfect as you can be with two little ones. Girls were content, girls got along, Kinsleigh was little miss polite, things were done peacefully and ran smoothly. My girl acted like a total goofball with me and we genuinely laughed and had a blast together. Both girls were little cuddle monsters all day. I just LOVED it! We had a couple of her little fears try to interrupt our day, but I was quickly able to divert them away from her mind and focus on something else, which rarely happens. It just couldnt have been any better.

And I just want to take the time to thank everyone for all they have been for and to us over this past week. Yet again, "the church" has shown what it means to join together and help their brothers and sisters in Christ. And yet again, we are humbled. We cannot wait to give back to others in the same magnitude that they have been for us. People have brought meals, people have come over just to let us talk or cry, people have offered up so many opportunities to give us "breaks" to get by. No advice, only encouragement. Wow. Each and every one of you are dear to our hearts. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment