First on Ice Skates=Success

| Saturday, December 22, 2012 | |
Last night was seriously one of the best nights I've had in the last 2 years.  Kinsleigh tried something brand new and LOVED it from the get go.  Wasn't nervous, didn't whine or panic about what was about to happen...nothing!  She told me she wanted to go ice skate and I of course said "Sure! Let's do it!" while in the back of my mind preparing myself for 1) All the hype to diffuse once she actually saw the skates 2) Wasting my money on yet another activity (although this last one I believe is what parenting is all about right?) ;) 

Boy was I mistaken.  We got all prepped and ready to go!



Yeah Mom, I love these things!


Clinging to the wall for the first round...all while breaking Mommies back...

 
"Look at me Daddy!"



 Kinsleigh takes after both her grandmas in the closing her eyes in pictures department. ;) But she's cute nonetheless.



By the end of the night she was walking all over the place in her skates.  Her Daddy can't even do that.



Getting better.


Yup, that's the face of determination right there.


And...NO MORE WALLS!  Remember this all occurred within the course of an hour!  So proud of my big girl! She has definitely found herself a new favorite activity!



0 comments:

Post a Comment