The Revealing

| Friday, June 1, 2012 | |
Well friends, I finally got my blog updated a bit.  Added that second child in the photo that I had over a year ago now!  But I've done another crazy thing.  I've been working on it for awhile now just to get it all together for  you.  I've decided to take on a SECOND blog.  It's intended for children's activities only.  Yeah, I know I'm crazy.  I just love finding/coming up with new ideas I can do with my girls and keeping documentation of it for others benefit, reminders for me for the future, etc.  I started it off with A LOT of posts just to get me started and will be adding to it often!  You can find the link to my new blog here:

http://aprilkahlichteaches.blogspot.com/

My husband and I put our heads together and came up with the name for my blog together.  I wanted it to be unique to my girls.  So I had an idea in mind, then used his "english major mind" to make it get just the right ring to it.  Random thoughts refers to my oldest as throughout any given day, she can come up with the most crazy stories and it will most likely have nothing to do with what is going on at the moment.  Polka dots is for my youngest.  Ever since she was a teeny baby, she has been extremely attracted to polka dots.  Even now, any and everything polka dot thing she can find, she will grab it and carry it all over the place.  When I carry her in my closet, she finds a polka dot shirt and pulls it off the hanger.  She digs the polka dot clothes out of the piles of laundry.  It truly is hilarious.  So come see and continue to follow up with all the fun things we have going on here at the Kahlich house on a daily basis.  Many of my ideas are original but many others were taken/adapted from other mommy bloggers I follow and/or ideas I have gotten from Pinterest.  Credit is given to them too as my inspirations on the blog if you would like to follow them as well.  Thanks for stopping by and be sure to follow me and feel free to "pin" my ideas as well. Now go have fun with your kids!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment