Baking Cookies

| Thursday, June 24, 2010 | |
I had a huge craving for homemade chocolate chip cookies the other night, which is nothing new. If you know much about me, you know that I love to eat cookies ALL the time. Sean is amazed at how many I can down in one sitting. I decided to make an attempt at Kinsleigh helping me just so she can see how truly amazing the experience is. I didn't let her eat the raw dough of course so she had to miss the best part. But some day I will let her participate in that as well and eat it by the spoonfuls like I do. Mom, if you're reading this, I know you're saying "I always taught you not to do that!" But really, who doesn't and I'm still alive right? Kins had tons of fun just sticking her hands in everything and getting all messy! The butter flavor Crisco was the most fun to clean up off her hands since it was never ending slimy. As I placed each dob of dough on the baking sheet she said, "That's gonna be a cookie!" Then I turned on the oven light so she could watch them rise and turn into delicious cookies. I'm kinda health crazy with this kiddo as most of you know but this time I did let her have one of her very own cookies that she helped make and she loved it. She kept running around like crazy and going back to the oven asking for more. But sadly, I kept her to a single cookie...while I enjoyed 4-5

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment