Reflections

| Wednesday, June 2, 2010 | |
I was encouraged this week after the message on Sunday to really examine my attitude and judgement towards others. I don't really have anything deep or highly inspirational to say so I'll just say... I STINK at this. I know I don't always love everyone equally like I should. We all have certain thoughts about people just lingering in the back of our minds although we may never even consider saying them. We judge on wealth, appearance, personality, social status...But Christ doesn't do this. He ONLY looks at what is on the inside and all his judgements are based on truth. Lord, give me discernment and the right kind of loving heart to view others like you.





"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen." Ephesians 4:29

0 comments:

Post a Comment